Consider these facts:
- One-half of all Internet searches for local products and services are performed from mobile devices.
- One-third of all adults in the United States have smart phones
- 15% of all adults with these smart phones use them for health related tasks.
- These percentages are only going to increase as the world replaces the desktop computer with mobile devices.
Patients are now seeking out and communicating with their health care providers on mobile devices like iPhones, Android phones, and iPads.
Mobile marketing is not a fad. Its an opportunity for private practice owners to reach their patients in an entirely new way.
This is an outstanding opportunity for physical therapy private practices.
Heres how can you optimize your marketing for mobile devices:
- A Private Practice Mobile Website
- The benefits of having a mobile website are:
- Improved User Experience
- Faster Website Loading Speed
- Better User Engagement and Context
- Location-Based for Geo-Targeting
- Your Website Can be Viewed Wherever Mobile Cell Phone Coverage is Available
- Helps You Attract Both New and Repeat Customers
- A Short to Long-term Competitive Advantage
- Easy to Integrate with Social Media Platforms to Boost Profits
- Improved Search Engine Performance
- Increased Visits to Your Website and More Leads
- Accessibility to Mobile Consumers While They Are On the Go
A QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response code) is a type of matrix barcode first designed for the automotive industry. More recently, the system has become popular outside of the industry due to its fast readability and comparatively large storage capacity (Wikipedia.org).
- QR codes are quickly becoming popular in the marketing world.
- QR codes allow consumers to access information about your practice IMMEDIATELY.
- QR codes are easily read by most mobile devices with the help of a QR code reader.
- QR Codes can be used to communicate your practice contact information, web address or ratings & review option.
Use your practice QR codes to take patients to Google or Yelp for a review. You can use a QR code to provide a patient with your contact information so they can put you in their contact list.